We're here when you need us!
The Caring Community at Temple Emanuel delivers warmth and support to those in need. Whether the need is temporary or long term this group, under the leadership of Sheila Stern and Rabbi Geri Newburge, strives to ease the burden on congregants facing the challenges of life.
Caring Community offers support in many different ways:
- Deliver chicken soup and/or meals when you are under the weather
- Rides to/from Temple Emanuel services and events
- Rides to doctor's appointments
- Help with grocery shopping
- Housesitting and assitance during funerals and shiva
- Call and/or visit home-bound congregants
The ability to help our members is directly correlated to the number of people who are willing to help. Caring Community can't happen without you.
Contact Tracey Graeff (856-489-0029 x 115) if we can assist you or to volunteer with the Caring Community.