Welcome to our world!
At the Pre-School of Temple Emanuel we:
- value the child, family, Pre-school partnership - we truly work as a team.
- use gentle guidance to foster self-esteem
- encourage our children to explore and discover the wonderful world around them
- instills in our children the foundation for a lifetime love of learning about Judaism
- fosters growth and learning in all realms; social, emotional, physical & cognitive
- promotes awareness of family, tradition & respect for all cultures
- qualified, experienced staff that "teaches from the heart"
- every Friday the children join with the Rabbi to welcome Shabbat in our beautiful sanctuary
- our school, classrooms & minds are always open to what is best for our children
We are so glad that you have chosen to visit our website for information. Please click on the various links below to travel through a brief explanation of the various programs we offer our little ones.
Extended Day Options
PACT (Parent and Child Together) Programs