The Pre-School at Temple Emanuel welcomes the support of our pre-schoolers' parents as well as their grandparents, aunts, uncles, nannies, etc. Temple members are also invited to lend their support - what a fabulous resourse this congregation is and what an amazing impact they can have on our littlest members!
Please join our Pre-School Committee and get involved in helping to make a difference in our world. By clicking on the attached link you will be able to find out more about our Pre-School Committe and the activities it sponsors. Pre-School Parent Committee
If you are unable to attend our meetings but would still like to be involved, listed below you will find additional ways that you may lend your support!
- Member of Pre-School Committee
- Pre-School Shabbat Dinners and/or Luncheon
- Pre-School Prom
- Carton Day Box Collection/Set-Up
- Book Fairs (November and/or May)
- Hanukkah Happening Prep Work
- Scholastic Book Clubs/Fairs
- Campbell Soup Labels (Collection and/or rganizing)
- Art Show (one time prep and/or set up in May)
- Special Projects/Fundraising
- Parent Lounge/Parenting Programs
- Collecting “junk with potential” (see us for a list of items)
- Mentor new Pre-School families
- Subbing in the Pre-School
- Participating in school-wide Shabbat Services
- Yearbook Committee for 4 year olds
- Open House Programs
- I can be called on to help in the Pre-School as needed
If you have a special talent, job, hobby, etc. that you would like to share with the school please let us know!
Please contactl us at (856) 489-0034 or
via email to email@example.com to join in the fun!