Welcome to our world!
At the Pre-School of Temple Emanuel we:
- value the child, family, Pre-school partnership – we truly work as a team.
- use gentle guidance to foster self-esteem
- encourage our children to explore and discover the wonderful world around them
- instills in our children the foundation for a lifetime love of learning about Judaism
- fosters growth and learning in all realms; social, emotional, physical & cognitive
- promotes awareness of family, tradition & respect for all cultures
- qualified, experienced staff that “teaches from the heart”
- every Friday the children join with the Rabbi to welcome Shabbat in our beautiful sanctuary
- our school, classrooms & minds are always open to what is best for our children
We are so glad that you have chosen to visit our website for information. Please see the tabs below for details on our programs
Full Care 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Our infant/toddler room is the perfect place for babies to grow in a safe, nurturing environment. Our littlest students will gain the foundation for their future learning through music, stories, movement, sensory engagement and more. Our nurturing staff will integrate your child into our happy preschool community.